Frequently Asked Questions
Of the Office Of Planning and Preliminary Engineering

How do I find out about the road projects that are planned near my house?
Road projects can be built by the state, county or other local government. The SHA resource for information on state projects, and to get names of people to contact regarding county or local projects, is the Regional Planner for the county in which you live. Click here to access Long Range Planning for more information.

What is the CTP and can I receive one?
The CTP presents the detailed listings and descriptions of the capital projects that are proposed for construction, or for development and evaluation during the next six-year program period. Each year this report is developed in draft form and presented to every county and Baltimore City during the fall. Click here to access the CTP.