The Utica Mills Covered Bridge in Frederick County, Maryland
This Original Burr Arch Truss Bridge was built between 1850 and 1860
and is located on Utica Mills Road over Fishing Creek in Frederick County,
Maryland. This bridge is 100 feet long and was modified with steel stringers and a
concrete pier creating 2 - 50 foot spans. The roadway width is 17.0 feet and the
bridge is open to traffic. For additional information on this structure please contact the Frederick County Department of Public Works at (301) 696-2937.