Welcome Background The Project Traffic data Detail Build Information
Detail Build Information
Restrictions On Participation In Detail-Build Contracts
An individual or entity that has received monetary compensation as a consultant and/or subconsultant under a contract with the State to develop or review the concept plan for this procurement, or a person or entity that employs such an individual or entity, may not submit a technical proposal or a bid for this procurement and is not a responsible bidder under COMAR 21.06.01.01 (77). The technical proposal or bid from such an individual or entity will be rejected pursuant to COMAR 21.06.01.01 and COMAR 21.06.02.03.
The following is a list of consultants and/or subconsultants that have received monetary compensation under a contract with SHA to develop the concept plan for this procurement. SHA makes no representations regarding the completeness of the list:
- A. Morton Thomas
- Athavale Lystad & Associates
- Biohabitat, Inc.
- Gannett Fleming
- Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
- JE Sverdrup Civil
- KCI Technologies, Inc.
- Law Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Mahan Rykiel Associates, Inc.
- Martel Laboratories JDS Inc.
- McCormick, Taylor & Associates, Inc.
- OConnell & Lawrence
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade and Douglas, Inc.
- Russell Corrosion Consultants, Inc.
- Sabra, Wang & Associates
- The Constellation Design Group, Inc.
- Wallace Montgomery & Associates, LLP
- Whitman Requardt & Associates
In addition, the State Ethics Commission administers the provisions of the State Ethics Law, including § 15-508 of the State Government Article that contains various restrictions on participating in State procurements.