All About SHA
Our Values and Philosophy of DIVERSITY
We are committed to a work environment that affords all employees an equal opportunity to advance to their full potential. We pledge to one another to communicate and provide and environment in which we:
We foster a diverse work force that recognizes and values every individual for his or her unique background, skills, and viewpoints.
- respect each other and are free from harassment, discrimination, and intolerance;
- treat one another fairly;
- provide all individuals an equal opportunity and access for growth, development, and advancement with a support system of programs and people to facilitate success;
- recognize and reward individuals based on abilities and achievements; and
- encourage and environment where an open mind is accepted as a positive contribution.
The development of all employees is critical to the development of SHA; and SHA, at all levels, represents and reflects the communities we serve.
Internal Programs & Services:
External Programs & Services:
Disadvantaged Business Assistance
Contact Compliance/OJT Programs
Entrepreneurial Development Institute
Federal Aid Programs
Diversity Initiative, Programs & Activities * Contact: Thelma Thorne-Chapman * 410-545-0338