Transportation Enhancement Program
The Proposal - Contacts/Submissions
Please provide the following for the primary contact person and the person that will be responsible for managing the project.
- Agency or Organization
- Fax number
- Daytime telephone number
- E-mail address, if available
Project Proposal Submission
All proposal submissions should include the following:
- An original unbound project proposal and a minimum of twelve photocopies.
- A location map (preferably 8 1/2" x 11"), with the project area and limits clearly identified.
- Recent photographs of existing facilities.
- No exhibits should be larger than 11" x 17", except plan sheets.
- Plan sheets for construction projects (minimum 30 percent design stage).
Submit project proposals to the following address:
Mr. Dennis N. Simpson
Enhancement Program Manager
Maryland State Highway Administration
Regional and Intermodal Planning Division
Mail Stop C502
P.O. Box 717
Baltimore MD 21203-0717
TELEPHONE: 410-545-5675 or 1-888-204-4828
EMAIL: [email protected]
Table of Contents