On the Road
Traffic Monitoring System
Welcome to SHAs Traffic Monitoring Web Site. From this page you can access traffic count reports for most traffic counting sites on the state highway system in Maryland. Data is available from the 1998 calendar year to within the last 7 days. This site is updated weekly, usually on Sunday, so normally the web site should contain all traffic counts except those taken within the past week. Each report can be printed or exported (Excel 5.0, Word 97, rich text format, or Crystal Report format) to a file on your computer.
- Select County items then click the County checkbox to update Route list.
- Select Route items, and then click the Route checkbox to update Site/Location Description list.
- Users may select different count types based on the first character of the station id, i.e., B - Program, P - Permanent, and S - Special.
- If users wish to view information more than one day (from the Start Date), please enter the desired number of days in the Length of Days field.
- Please define criteria as complete as possible and you must enter BOTH START DATE and END DATE to continue.
- To de-select a highlighted criteria, press control and click on the highlighted item and it will be cleared.